License Cancellation Request -safety
Reason for Cancellation Request
- Please write a brief description of why you are requesting a release from your Housing License.
- E-mail any supporting documents to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Supporting documents may also be mailed to: The Towers at CCNY Attn. Assistant Director of Housing 401 West 130th Street New York, NY 10027
License Cancellation Guidelines:
- Supporting documents may be e-mailed to email@example.com or mailed to The Towers at CCNY Attn. Assistant Director of Housing 401 West 130th Street New York, NY 10027.
- Your License Agreement binds you financially to your housing assignment for the entire license term. By completing this form, you are requesting a release from the financial responsibility of your housing assignment.
- Completing and submitting this request is not a guarantee the cancellation request will be approved. A release from the License Agreement depends on the approval of this request.
- All requests will be reviewed on a case-by-case basis. Please allow at least 15 business days for a decision to be made and communicated to you in writing.
- If your request is denied you remain fully responsible for all of your license fees for the entire license term.