All Towers residents are able to do their laundry for free in our onsite laundry room. Residents simply load their clothing in one of the many washers and dryers and push start!
Use the link below to see if washers and dryers are available or to see if your laundry is done. Also, you can report service problems with washers and dryers through this website.
The Towers at CCNY is committed to providing a safe and secure environment where you can achieve your educational, social and personal goals.
We would like to remind you of the following safety tips:
- Avoid displaying valuable property – including iPads, smartphones, and laptop computers – while walking to and from campus. So if you choose to walk, walk with other students, and/or use routes that are frequented by many people.
- If you are alone you can use the college shuttle bus service. If the shuttle bus is not in service or unavailable, contact the CCNY Public Safety Office 212.650.6911 to request an escort vehicle at any time of the day or night.
- Be aware of your surroundings at all times while traveling to and from campus. If you observe a suspicious group approaching, walk quickly to a more populated area.
- Report any suspicious behavior to officers of CCNY’s Public Safety Department.
Cable and Internet support by Single Digits:
- Phone: 1-877-778-9283
- The Single Digits app allows residents to identify and correct common network related issues as well as the ability to easily contact Single Digits Customer Care for assistance through phone, email and text messages. The Single Digits app is available in the App Store and on Google Play
Resident Request Forms
License Cancellation Request
Room Change Request